You will receive an automatic renewal notification every week – 2 days before your credit card is charged for the subscription renewal. The notification will contain a link to your payment management account where you can change or cancel your subscription. Once your renewal fee has been processed, we are not able to refund you for any unused portion of the weekly subscription. The minimum subscription is one week.
Telebehavioral health services are generally not covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.
Coverage and benefits for counseling services vary widely among health insurance providers and plans but generally, the following applies:
- Coverage may be partial or very limited.
- Even if your plan covers the service, the required co-pay may be higher than the entire cost of your weekly subscription.
- Before you can get reimbursement, you would need a confirmed diagnosis of a mental disorder. Your diagnosis would be sent to the insurance company and recorded in your medical file. In some cases, the therapist may have to provide clinical information to the insurance company, such as treatment plans, summaries or copies of your records.
If you want to consider using your health insurance, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Well Street Online offers affordable pricing options that are comparable with the copays of most behavioral health care insurance plans.
Therapy is based on a flat subscription fee. Your payment will be the same regardless of the number of messages you exchange with your therapist. Your subscription fee includes a weekly 1:1 with your therapist which can be done by live chat, phone, or video conference.
Your subscription payments will be charged to your credit card on a recurring basis. If you accomplish your goals or find that Well Street Online is no longer helpful for any reason, you can cancel your subscription. Canceling is easy and can be done from your account.