Well Street may be right for you if you want to improve the quality of life for you, your child, and your family. When something interferes with the happiness of your family or prevents you or your child from achieving goals or academic success, we may be able to help. We have therapists who specialize in working with families, kids, and teens on general as well as specific issues, such as stress, anxiety, parenting, depression, eating, sleeping, family conflicts, grief, self-esteem and more.
If any of the following is true for you or your child, Well Street is not the right solution:
- You or your child have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You or your child are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- You or your child have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness
- You or your child are under psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You or your child are required to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or by any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection.