Childhood depression often goes undiagnosed and untreated because symptoms are passed off as normal growth stages.
Primary symptoms of depression are:
- Depressed mood for majority of the day
- Loss of interest
- Decreased ability to concentrate
- Change in weight/appetite
- Feelings of worthlessness/excessive guilt
- No longer wanting to be with family or friends
Not sure what your child is dealing with?
Take this brief survey to identify current symptoms and get immediate feedback.
Early identification and treatment can make a world of difference for your child and for your family – today and in the long-term.